A bespoke design for a knowledgeable and experienced owner, MAGHREB V has seen only light private use and is for sale as her owner is building a much larger vessel.
The yacht and her equipment are Large Yacht Code compliant and she is classed by ABS. MAGHREB V is fully compliant to charter upon re-registry of the vessel in the commercial register.
Importantly she has seven staterooms and an elevator to all internal decks and easy access all around the yacht. With her starboard salon doors on to the main deck balcony, and the easy water access on the swim platform stairs and hydraulic balcony on the main deck, MAGHREB V is ideally set up for easy access inside and out with good wheelchair access.
Speed, Capacities and Weight
Hull and Deck Information
|Classification:||American Bureau of Shipping||Type:||LMC A1AMS and LY2||Expiration Date:|
- Type: Tri-Deck Motor Yacht
- Designer:Burger Design Team
- Flag:Cayman Islands
- Classification:ABS A1 AMS - MCA and LY2 Compliant
- LOA:144' (44.00m)
- LWL:127' (38.70m)
- Beam:28' (8.53m)
- Draft:7'9" (2.36m)
- Hull Material:Aluminium
- Engines:2 x 2775hp MTU 12V4000 M90
- Speed:13 knots cruising - 17.5 knots maximum
- Consumption:240 litres/hour (63 USG/hour) at cruise
- Range:3000 nm @ 12 knots
- Accommodations:14 guests in 7 staterooms
- 10 crew in 5 cabins
- 2 staff in 1 cabin
- Fuel:50,206 litres13,263 US gallons
- Day Tank: 9,463 litres 2,500 US gallons
- Water:10,977 litres2,900 US gallons
- Black water: 1,949 litres 515 US gallons
- Grey water: 1,957 litres 517 US gallons
- Lube Oil: 946 litres250 US gallons
- Dirty Lube Oil:946 litres250 US gallons
- Watermakers: 2 x 200 litres/hour 2 X 500 US gallons/hour
- Displacement: 363 long tons 300 tons lightship
- GRT: 499 ITC
Accommodations & Layout
Sleeps 14 guests in 7 en suite staterooms, 10 crew in 5 cabins and 2 staff in 1 cabin.
The master cabin, double staff cabin, main salon, dining and galley are all located on the main deck. In the entrance lobby to starboard is a beautiful bronze and glass spiral staircase that surrounds an elevator that leads down to the 5 guest staterooms and up to the impressive sky lounge, bridge, and VIP cabin. The crystal staircase provides a beautiful focal point for the yacht throughout all decks
Centerline king size bed facing aft, vanity area to port, settee & coffee table to starboard. Mirrored walk-in dressing room to port with safe, refrigerator and steam generator for the bathroom and escape hatch. Samsung 32 inch flat screen TV console and stereo center on aft bulkhead. Cream patterned wool-silk carpet with cream and beige suede deck head and dark wood furniture including a leather topped writing desk En suite bathroom with two sinks, Jacuzzi bath, steam/water shower and bidet.
This twin cabin is located between the galley and the main deck lobby. Sometimes occupied by the chef, this cabin allows two additional supporting staff members to be accommodated when guests are onboard. En suite bathroom with stall shower.
Set to the port side and adjacent to the dining room with large picture windows, walk-in pantry and deck access.
Entering from the aft deck through the circular double glass doors at the aft end is a huge saloon with almost full height picture windows. To starboard there is a pair of glass doors opening out on to a drop down balcony over the sea. At the forward end there is a large dining table with seating for 12 guests and low height storage cabinets for china, etc. The large main salon has L-shaped couches forward and to port with four comfortable chairs surrounding a large coffee table. This area has African Cherry wood finish on the walls and furniture with traditional detailing. Forward of the dining area is the lobby with elevator and stairs to all internal decks.
Main Deck Day Head:
The basin is cut glass with its own uplighting and offset by gold faucet fittings. Black granite deck with Makore paneling contrast against the silk screen deck head panels. Elevator access is from the lobby, adjacent the staircase up and down.
There is a lovely open aft deck with bench seating aft, with teak table and dining chairs and settee for 12. Two staircases access down to the swim platform which has an ingenious and practical.
The sun deck has a Jacuzzi forward with sun pads around. Circular dining table under shaded arch. Gas grill, refrigerator, ice maker, sink and wet bar further aft with exercise bikes, chaise lounges, and stowage of the guest tender all the way aft. Acres of deck space make this one of the most enjoyed areas of the vessel and a retractable sunroof/hard top completes the area.
An office and computer station is set to port and a chart table is set to starboard and there is forward facing settee with tables. Watertight doors port and starboard with five forward facing windscreens, all with wipers, and two side windscreens. 2 x Stidd Helm seats, wing stations outside port and starboard with duplicated bridge controls.
Located aft of the bridge area with double berth, and en suite bathroom with shower. 19 inch LCD Sharp flat screen TV and good storage.
Leads aft from the bridge to the sky lounge. Makore and Onyx sole in passageway, 2 windows and stairwell down. Elevator access. A Makore side-cupboard contains the Seatel DAC 2200 satellite controls, the Kaleidescape AV storage computer, Crestron controls and the sky lounge AV system.
Sky Lounge aft of Bridge:
Almost full height windows to port and starboard allow abundant daylight and panoramic views. Double doors lead out to a large covered dining deck. Cream wool/silk carpet with 3-seat settees to starboard, center and port. Cream suede and bronze effect embossed deck heads, two glass coffee tables and a card table with 5 chairs and Makore panel bulkheads. 42 inch plasma screen with surround sound and DVD and stereo system, projector and screen. Sky lounge pantry has dishwasher, ice maker, dumb waiter and coffee maker.
Located to port of the upper foyer and adjacent to the elevator. This cabin has a great view and a king-size bed, leather topped writing desk, wardrobe and Crestron controlled flat screen TV. The deckheads are cream suede and beige silk whilst the carpet is a cream coloured wool-silk. The bathroom has a large shower, sink and head.
Bridge Deck Day Head:
Located aft and outboard of the pantry. It has a honey onyx deck and vanity top with gold wash basin. The bulkheads are covered with silk screens.
Outside Dining Deck:
The covered dining deck has wrap around settees port and starboard with a cut out bulwark on the centerline to allow aft viewing. A large circular dining table seats 10. There is access up to sun deck and down to main deck aft.
(3) Double Guest Staterooms:
To port and starboard aft as well as forward to port are similar queen bed cabins. Wood and silk paneled walls with fitted wardrobes, lockers and AV system. En suite bathrooms with huge showers, sinks, bidets and head.
(2) Twin Guest Staterooms:
Similar in style to the double cabins, each of these two cabins has twin berths, wardrobes and lockers. En suite bathrooms with large showers, sinks and heads. The port midships twin cabin can be converted into a double by sliding the berths together.
Located in the lower guest foyer the guest laundry comprises a Miele washing machine, tumble drier and roller iron and is adjacent the elevator access.
Staircase on port side leads down from the galley into the excellent crew galley and mess. 3 double crew cabins each with en suites are forward as well as a second laundry. Separate double cabin for engineer is aft of engine room with en suite bath. Seating and table, 32 inch flat screen LCD TV's, CD and DVD players in crew mess.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Radar 1: Simrad R85
- Radar 2: Simrad R84
- GPS: 2 x Northstar 952 XDW-A GPS/WAAS
- Autopilot: Sperry Marine Navipilot 4000
- Depth: Furuno FCV-1200L Colour Echosounder
- Log: Brookes & Gatehouse HS 2000
- Log: Brookes & Gatehouse Hydra 2000
- Fluxgate Compass: Furuno PG500
- Gyro Compass: Sperry Marine C-Plath Navigat XMK Digital
- Navtex: Furuno NX700AB
- Navigation: PC system integrated with TRANSAS
- Communication: Inmarsat C (Solas/GMDSS) and SASS
- Communication: Thrane & Thrane Tracphone F77 satellite
- Radio Telephone: 2 x Standard Horizon Quantum GX2360S
- Sea Monitor: 3 x Valhalla VE1 18/250
- Handheld VHF: 10 xStandard Horizon HX370S
- Telephone system: Panasonic KXTDA200
- Engine controls: MTU Blueline
- Steering: Jastram hydraulic helm, 2 x wing stations with duplicated bridge controls and emergency helm controls in lazarette
- Navigation light panel 220v/24v supply
- Compressed air horn
- CCTV with 6 monitors
- 2 x Simrad SA50 SART
- 4 x ACR RLB 35 EPIRBs in life rafts 1 x ACR 2742 float free EPIRB
- Quantum ARC 3001 Mk2 stabilizer controls
- Air compressor: 2 x Quincy D210-1.5
Atlas Marine TPAII MACS Electrical Switchboard and distribution panel located in main engine room
A panel is installed in the engine room for shore current that is capable of receiving 110/208v 60hz, three phase. Panel displays on / off isolator switch, phase inverter switch in case of incorrect connection of the three phases, display showing correct / incorrect phase rotation.
- Convertor: Atlas ShorPOWER Modular & ASEA A12 (75 Kva)
- UPS: 1 x APC Smart 3000va / external battery pack surt192XLBP
- UPS: 1 x APC Smart 1000va
- 2 x Northern Lights 92 kW 120/208v AC 3 phase 60hz, 2500 hours
- 2 x 2 of -12V Dekagel Tech 8G8D 1265 CCA for starting circuits of Main engines.
- 2 x 2 of -12V Prevailer DF8D sealed batteries for starting circuits of Generators.
- 3 x 2 of -12V Prevailer DF8D sealed batteries isolated for emergency use.
- 1 x 2 of -12V Prevailer DFD8 sealed batteries for radio.
- 1 x 2 of -12V Prevailer DFD8 sealed batteries for electronics.
- Sentry 60 amp 24v charger for Engine batteries.
- Sentry 60 amp 24v charger for Generator / House batteries.
- Mastervolt 100 amp 24v charger for emergency batteries.
- Mastervolt 100 amp 24v charger for radio.
- Mastervolt 100 amp 24v charger for electronics.
Mechanical & Engine Equipment
MTU 12V4000 M90 engines are reduced through ZF marine gear boxes driving two fixed pitch propellers on two stainless steel shafts. The yacht is fuel efficient using around 240 liters per hour while running at economical cruising speed. The large open engine room with excellent access and walk around space ensures maintenance of all equipment.
The hydraulic system is a 3 component system, for functions of the zero speed stabilizers, steering, retractable sunroof and the integrated hydraulics.
Steering: Jastram hydraulic power steering system 3hp
4 operating settings, Manual, Power, Auto and
Non follow up
- Integrated: Quantum Q15-160 (powering stabilizers, bow thruster, davits and cranes, passerelle, capstans, windlass)
- Sunroof: Custom sliding
- Bow thruster: Quantum QT 120 (95hp) Dual Contra rotating propellers
- Stabilisers: Quantum QC1000 Zero speed with ARC 3000 controls
- HAVC: Ducted Marine Air, 360,000 btu
- Boiler: 2 x Heat Transfer Products 4500w 80-gallon cylinders
- Boiler: 1 x Heat Transfer Products 45 gallon cylinder
- Sewage Treatment: Hammam AG504
- Watermakers: 2 x Matrix with 4 membranes and 4 filters producing approx. 200 litres/hour each (2500gpd)
Galley & Laundry:
- High and low level cupboard units and drawers
- Central Island with stainless steel sinks and black granite work surfaces
- 1 x Viking electric hob
- 1 x Viking fridge/freezer
- 1 x Subzero fridge/freezer
- 1 x Miele Steam Oven
- 1 x Viking microwave
- 1 x Wells Fryer
- 1 x Viking Convection Oven
- 1 x undercounter refrigerator
- 1 x undercounter ice maker
- 1 x undercounter subzero 315P Icemaker
- 2 x Viking Garbage Disposal
- 1 x Franke Instant Hot/cold dispenser
- 1 x heater / chiller
- 1 x Miele Dishwasher
- Dumb waiter
- 1 x Miele dishwasher
- 1 x Subzero refrigerator
- 1 x microwave
- 1 double stainless steel sink
- Satellite TV: Seatel Stabilized 4004 Antenna with Sony Sat
- B55 DSS receivers and DAC 2200 Antenna control units
- Video Distribution: Crestron CNX PVID 8x4
- Video Server: Kaleidescape
- Control system: Crestron
- Amplifiers: 4 x Amps NIL ES S1245
- TV's: Cline projector with 10' drop down screen (skylounge)
- 2 x 42" Sharp plasma (skylounge and main salon)
- 2 x 32" HD LCD (master suite and crew mess)
- 3 x 26" Sharp LCD HD (aft guest cabins and port forward guest cabin)
- 2 x 19" LCD (starboard forward guest cabin and Captain's cabin)
- 1 x Sharp 15" LCD (port midships guest cabin
Deck & Safety Equipment
- Windlass: 2 x Muir VRC 8000 Hydraulic
- Aft Capstans: 2 x Muir VC 4000 Hydraulic
- Anchors: 2 x Davis HP550
- Chain: 2 x 180m 16mm common link U2 steel cold Galvanised
- Chain wash: Salt water
- Tender Davit: Nautical Structures EX5000 (5000 lb/15'6" reach)
- Passerelle: Nautical Structures 19' Custom self-supporting
- Foredeck Davit: Portable Atlas 110lb (MCA approved emergency launch)
- Firefighting system and safety equipment to MCA- LY2 standard
- Life rafts: 4 x Viking 16 man
- Immersion Suits: 16 x thermo/hydrodynamic
- Lifejackets: 16 x Solas standard
- Life rings: 4 x to Solas standard
- EPIRB: ACR RBL 35 Cat 1
- Engine Room: Ansul CO2 Automatic Fire Suppression system
- Galley: Ansul R102 Automatic Wet Chemical system
- Fire Extinguishers: 21 x various sizes and types
- Fire hoses: 7 x hoses and nozzles
- Alarm System: Burger custom ships systems, fire and safety monitoring system to ABS. Monitoring of fuel, bilge, tanks, power, navigation lights, fire, hydraulics, engine room and misc. equipment
- CCTV: Panasonic WV-CU360C Controller w/ 6 cameras
- Intruder Alarm: Ademco 128BP/250BP
Tenders & Toys
Guest Tender: 1 x 21' Castoldi Jet 315hp (42 knots)
Crew Tender: 1 x 11' Avon R340 (15hp 4-stroke Yamaha