The PJ 120 Sports Yacht semi-custom series presents a line of 37m motor yachts designed to be at the helm of eye-catching innovation, powerful performance, and sleek sexy lines. The yacht’s exterior and interior designed by Nuvolari & Lenard, world well known reputable Italian designers. The PJ 120 series combines attractive style of an open yacht while producing the space and usability of a fly bridge yacht.
The major advantages and features of Vitamin are:
- The hull #7 and the last one of the 120’s series built by Palmer Johnson
- The most technically advanced of all predecessors having top specification
- The only one of 120 Palmer Johnson equipped with TRAC zero speed stabilizers
- The interior features a selected veneer with accents of a contrasting wood or selected material
- Overheads are finished in distinctive, textured upholstery
- Flooring includes wood, carpet, or other high quality treatment
- Showers enclosure walls include marble accents
- Faucets and bathroom accessories are from the innovative Dornbracht MEM series
- Hardware is high quality, Fusital and similar
- LANTIC entertainment system operated from iPad or iPhones
- Lighting is controlled by conveniently located switches
- Light fixtures are Cantalupi or similar, and include rope light, recessed down lights, art lights, accent lights, and reading lights.
- Decorative table lamps and wall sconces in special interest locations
- Window treatments are Roman shades of fine fabric
- 3 VIP cabins and a convertible cabin which acts as a day room and also a twin cabin with ensuite bathroom.