The 150 Ft. (45.72m) Palmer Johnson CLIFFORD II was launched in 2008 and was designed by Nuvolari Lenard. This beautiful and sporty vessel features accommodation for 12 guests in 5 spacious staterooms.
CLIFFORD II combines both style and speed as well designed exterior dining and entertainment spaces. She is powered by twin MTU 16V4000 engines allowing her to reach an impressive top speed of 27 knots.
- Master cabin on the main deck
- Underway track stabilization system
- Original owner and permanent crew
- Privately used, never chartered
- Kept in immaculate turn-key condition
- Refit 2015 and 2016
- Best priced at the market
CLIFFORD II is now listed at USD 14,000,000.
Offers are encouraged.
CLIFFORD II is located in South of France. For viewing appointments please contact our office.
For additional information please visit Yatco or contact Vladimir Tupikov at +337 (538) 7-92-11 or [email protected].