EVA SOFIA – Curved and racy lines harmoniously design the profile of this yacht which encloses all the elegance and inimitable Riva style, as always in a solution featuring a unique, original design. This example has been always captain and crew maintained. Eva Sofia has recently completed her pre-season maintenance works and is ready to enjoy. Super spec and layout featuring an impressive master suite with its own private staircase accessed from the main deck.
- Low hours
- Privately used, never chartered
- Master suite with private access
- Zero speed Stabilization
- Bow & Stern thrusters
- Bow seating area with Bimini
- Onyx cabinet on flybridge
- Electric Hardtop
- EU VAT paid
WORKS COMPLETED IN 2017-2019:
- Yearly engine maintenance service.
- Yearly generators maintenance service.
- Yearly gearbox maintenance service.
- 5 year RINA survey (March, 2017), latest annual RINA endorsement was done in July 2019.
- Replacement of all batteries (May, 2017)
- Replacement of damper on left engine (May, 2017)
- Maintenance service of water pumps.
- Maintenance service of conditioning system.
- Installing of on-board Hi-Fi / Wi-Fi system.
- New TV in saloon.
- Yearly lifting the boat, anode replacement, antifouling, polishing. Such latest works were done in late May 2019.
- Installing of additional CO2 fire extinguishers.
- Installing of onyx panels on the bar counter on Flybridge.
- Installing of additional mirror in master cabin
- Maintenance service of hydraulic system.
- Replacement of onboard computer Naviop (April, 2018).
- Teak was sanded in the fall of 2018.
- Furuno Soft update.
- Maintenance service of steering system.
- Maintenance service of Avon 320 Jet.
- Certainly minor service and control of all components and units of the ship by the crew.
- Collecting of all necessary security certificates.