Nobiskrug GmbH started operations in 1905, and since that time has delivered more than 700 new ships and numerous converted units, making the Rendsburg area a leading centre for shipbuilding and ship repair. Nobiskrug GmbH is a company of ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems AG since January 2005.
Nobiskrug GmbH is a forward-looking company with more than 400 highly skilled employees. Atlantic approaches to the Baltic Sea
With a dedicated work force of approximately 400, the name Nobiskrug is synonymous with cutting-edge technology and innovation in yacht building, shipbuilding, and ship conversion and repair.
Nobiskrug's Land Division features light-metal manufacturing, steel construction and interior finishing services.
With a proud tradition of more than 100 years in the shipbuilding business, Nobiskrug GmbH is respected by customers around the world for its expertise and reliability.
In addition to the shipbuilding business, Nobiskrug GmbH has also carved out a niche in several non-maritime areas.
With its two building berths, two dry docks (one of which is covered), purpose-equipped workshops, fitting-out quays spanning some 400 m, and state-of-the-art crane facilities, Nobiskrug is able to build, repair and convert vessels of practically every type.
Key business areas:
- Building/repair/refitting of mega-yachts greater than 40 m in length
- Building/conversion of ships of up to 30,000 tdw
- Modular construction, including pre-outfitting of block modules
- Repair of merchant and naval vessels
- Mobile assembly teams for repair/conversion world-wide
- Steel construction/structural steelwork/bridges/ferry berths
- Manufacture of helm stations
- Machining (drilling/lathing/milling)
- Joinery and interior finishing