The luxury motor yacht MONALIZA has a classic interior offering exceptional levels of comfort and elegance. M/Y MONALIZA has a sophisticated interior swathed in elegant tones of brown, red, cream, and gold. Motor yacht MONALIZA not only has interior décor that is richly opulent and indulgent, but also generous exterior living spaces and lavish accommodations.
Year refit 2014
Speed, Capacities and Weight
Hull and Deck Information
- (2) Gearboxes
- (2) Northern Lights generators 99kW / 27 lit per hour
- Wagner/Summer twin rudder electronic hydraulic steering system
- (2) Michigan wheel bronze alloy 5 blade
- Naiad 410 underway stabilizers
- American bow thruster
- (3) bilge pumps
- (4) 5-ton air conditioning
- Central fire extinguishing system
- Lube oil system
- Fuel transfer system
- (2) 4" diameter shafts
- (2) 316L stainless steel rudders
- Level I I DDEC Control
ENGINEERS CONTROL ROOM
The engineer's office provides observation windows, which allow quiet and cool inspection of the engine room with twin 2285hp MTU engines and function of Atlas' worldwide adaptable electrical system.
- 120V AC electrical system
- 24V DC electrical system
- (2) 100-amp 75' shore cords
- (9) DC batteries
- Overhead lighting
- Navigation lights
- Glendinning shore cable systems
- Alarm system
- Anschutz Gyrostar II Gyro System
- Anchutz pilotstar-D-1966 digital
- Anschutz MBST 1101 Mode selector switch Anschutz MBST1627 Analog rudder angle IP44
- Anschutz console Mt. rudder angle indicator
- Anschutz MBST pilothouse second station
- Anschutz follow up with take over tiller
- Anschutz 1629 dimmer for 138-063
- Anschutz MBST 2001 override system/non-follow-up tiller
- (3) Panasonic Dome cameras and Tilt 10X zoom camera
- (2) Amplifier with relay interface
- Delta magnetic spherical compass for autopilot
- Antenna Digital Dual Band Cell
- (2) Antennas Digital VHF
- (2) SSB ICOM (2) SPECO hailer horns
- (2) Analog wind direction
- (3) VHF radios
- (3) B&G HS 2020 Ted/S Display
- (2) B&G Full function digital display
- Wind Speed/Wind direction
- B&G Bronze depth sensor w/45' cable
- NAV DATAMAX NEMA Expander
- Telephone intercom system
- (2) OPTO ISOLATOR 1X/comport
- NAVMUX 8 NEMA Combiner
- APS SMART UPS 2200 Kva 120 VAC Video scaler NTSC & composite
- (6) Computer monitors
- Chart Plotter - Nobletec transis
- (16) Speaker phones
- (2) Computers
- (11) Sony DSS Receivers
- (2) Furuno radars
- Northstar 941 GPS
- SEA-TEL Digital TV System
- Nor thstar 952 GPS
- SEA -TEL Universal LNB
- JRC 212 Antenna Receiver
- SEA -TEL 8 Channel Matrix interface
- (10) SEA-TEL Latin America & Caribbean Receiver
- (2) Moduilator Channel plus 4 channel stereo
Custom-made mahogany table offers elegant formal dining for up to 10.
Lounge or dine in the alfresco ambience of the elegant aft deck with its curved lounge and separate expandable dining for up to ten. Features custom teak 54" round table with
- (4) chairs
- (10) lounge chairs
- Niles volume control
- (4) Sony watertight speakers.
This voluminous, exquisitely finished yacht showcases the Old World craftsmanship of the builder's in-house artisans at their state-of-the-art construction facilities in Tampa, Florida. The most dramatic of the areas aboard MONA LIZA is the sweeping expanse of the main salon which feels like that of a 160' Motoryacht. A creative space plan allows features such as a sit down bar and full entertainment center with the latest digital flat screen HDTV equipment and provides a dramatic panoramic view through oversized windows. It's unprecedented volume, remotely controlled doors, blinds and lighting, and lavish use of exotic woods, onyx, marble and metals, set new standards for a yacht of this size.
- Sony 42" Plasma TV
- Marantz 5- disc DVD changer
- Samsung VCR
- Sonance amplifier
- (2) sofas
- Lounge chair
- Cocktail table
- (2) end tables
Features a 50" HDTV that magically appears from a remotely controlled, exquisite ash and burl cabinet. A home theatre-caliber entertainment system and sit-down bar complete the skylounge's elegant, club-like atmosphere.
A set of beautiful stained glass doors provides a grand entrance into the main deck's full beam, picture-windowed master suite, which includes a private office and spacious vanity. A 42" HDTV and full set of remotely controlled entertainment electronics are hidden behind exquisite burled wood cabinets. Also, remotely controlled blinds and lighting help create a variety of moods and ambiance. Copious amounts of superbly crafted marble are in the large his and hers master head, which features a large, glass-enclosed shower and separate whirlpool bath and a pair of walk-in-closets.
- Sony 42' Plasma TV
- Marantz 5-disc DVD changer
- Samsung VCR
- Marantz receiver/ processor
- King size berth Upholstered headboard
- Marble tile
- Marble vanity top
- (2) sinks
Guests arrive at their sumptuous "VIP" accommodations via a marble lower foyer. Two kings and a pair of twin suites feature rich fabrics, custom joinery and fine hardware. Shoji screens in all four staterooms augment the elegant appointments by imparting a soothing, classic ambiance.
The staterooms are each accompanied with ensuite heads, double closets and complete entertainment centers.
Each guest stateroom has a Sony 20" TV, Sony DVD/CD receiver and a Sony VCR.
Stained glass doors and a casual dining nook finished in quartz granite and leather add beauty as well as utility to the galley area. Designed for efficiency and outfitted with the latest stainless steel restaurant-quality equipment the galley will please the most particular chef.
The uncluttered, panoramic wheelhouse defines state-of-the-art in navigation, control, communications equipment and installations. Five 21-inch flat monitors on the dash provide instant routing, radar, weather, and systems monitoring.
This area includes a complete navigation station/office and leather- covered settee for guests.
Additional alfresco dining is found on the yacht's sumptuous flybridge with its own bar, Jacuzzi, and sun lounges. The barbecue buffet on the boat deck features umbrella-covered tables and seating for ten to round out the variety of dining vistas aboard this magnificent yacht.
- (4) bar stools
- Spa and sun pad
- (4) Sony speakers
- Niles volume control
- 17' Novurania tender w/Yamaha
- (2) 3 person Yamaha waverunners
- Snorkeling equipment for 8
- 8 dive tanks
- Diving equipment for 8
- Dive compressor
- 2 Seabobs 4.20 max speed - 20 km
- Water-powered Jet Pack 250
HIGH Mediterranean - € 120 000 p/w
LOW Mediterranean - € 99 000 p/w