Built in 2010 and used solely by her owner, this Sanlorenzo 88 offers sumptuous accommodation for up to 9 guests in 3 en-suite Staterooms plus one convertible office cabin.
An aft master stateroom is located on the lower deck level and is fitted with a walk-in wardrobe and large hammam shower. Additionally she features a full-beam VIP en-suite cabin, a starboard twin en-suite and a portside office cabin which could easily be converted into an en-suite double.
With CAT C32 DITA engines KAVALIER is capable of top speeds of 28 knots. The flybridge layout along with freestanding aft sunbathing cushions offers plenty of space for onboard entertainment. The spacious aft cockpit area is ideal for an alfresco dining experience or evening cocktails.
Speed, Capacities and Weight
|Generator 1||33kw (44.3Hp)||2010||2390|
|Generator 2||27kw (36.2hp)||2010||2390|
serial n. 2215205
serial n. 2125846
SN. RN Z00109
SN. RN Z00105
List of Options
- There are Kohler generators 33kw/27kw total hours 1100 on boat
- Inverter for audio video L10 A 6.
- Camera system TVCC 3 cameras (2 fixed in the cock pit aft and one rotating with zoom in the engine room). The signal goes through all the tv's screens.
- Antenna TV satellite.
- Mini M Nera sat telephone in the wheel house and line in the Owner cabin.
- Interphone B&O for each room.
- B&O TV system in the living room, Owner cabin and remote control for each room.
- Decoders (7) for every TV.
- Spare dome for extra antenna.
- Plate electrical plugs.
- Professional washing machine MIELE.
- Professional drier machine MIELE.
- Cooking induction plate 75cm.
- Garbage compactor.
- Ice maker NEL in the lobby near the galley.
- SUBZERO wine refrigerator and refrigerator with stainless steel door.
- Hoven 90cm MIELE.
- Ice maker ICEMATIC fly bridge.
- Coffe machine with coffe grinder incorporated MIELE.
- Teppanyaki MIELE CT 400 on the fly bridge.
- GPS additional antenna.
- Chain counter Polaris LOFRANS (fly bridge and wheel house).
- GSM system Tellular antenna.
- 2 Monitors Raymarine G 170 in the wheel house with black box.
- Tap fresh water between two winches forward.
- Lateral gangway.
- Battery charger for generators.
- Cable master glindenning.
- Stern thruster.
- Antithef infrared wireless stern,lateral and wheel house doors.
- Wind station and anchor alarm in the Captain's cabin.
- Third pilot station on port side aft.
- Air compressor with outlet in the fly bridge.
- Water maker 230 L/h.
- Extra outlet for fresh water in the fly bridge.
- Electrical socket in the fly bridge.
- Submarine lights below platform aft.
- Teak forniture on the fly bridge.
- Boat name in inox backlit letters.
- Electric Pilot chair BESENZONI mod. 216 President.
- Galley floor in wood.
- Kit steam in the Owner bathroom.
- Backlit and magnifier mirror in the Owner bathroom.
- Extra safe box in the wheel house.
- Mosquito net (21).
- Pulman bed in the guest cabin starboard side.
- Led lights with dimmer.
- Plate switches LUTRON.
- Fly bridge all in teak.
- Spare VHF antenna.
- Covers for cock pit aft winter and summer.
- Extra bollard (2) aft maneouvring station.
- Remote control for forward winches (4).
- Remote control for aft winches (2).
- External upholstery in Sumbrella.
- Aft door with automatic opening.
- Pianola YAMAHA.
- Hot water recycling pump.
- Extra salt water pump for air conditioning.
- Double pumps system for grey waters.
- Double pumps system for black waters.
- Water purifying KINETICO.
- UV filter for fresh water.
- B&O TV system in the Owner batroom.
- Shower on the fly bridge.
- Shower cock pit aft.
- Sun bed forward extended to the lateral steps.
- Tender WILLIAMS 445 Luxor.
- Tables on the fly bridge and cock pit aft with electrical up and down system.
- Mini bar in the owner cabin.
- Hamman system.
- Fins stabilizer zero speed Twin Disk.
- Two generators one of 33KW and one of 27KW special installed for fins stabilizer.
- Hard top.
- Rosewood floor in the living room.
- Yellow onyx for sinks, floors for each bathroom crew excluded.